The registration and licensing of Sputnik users through Facebook accounts or other social networks shows their acceptance of the site's policies. Consumers must comply with local and international laws and respect other participants in the discussion, readers and persons mentioned in the publication.
Site management has the right to delete comments containing languages that differ from the language of most of the site content. All sputniknews.com sites have different language rights for editing comments.
User Comment is deleted in the following cases:
- If the comment is incompatible with the content of the post.
- If the comment causes hatred and racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social discrimination or violates minority rights.
- If the comment violates the rights of minorities and causes them harm in any form, including moral misconduct.
- If the comment contains ideas of exceptional nature or calls for other illegal activities.
- If the comment contains insults or threats directed at other users or organizations in a way that compromises the reputation of the business or employees and diminishes their dignity.
- If the comment contains insults or messages expressing disrespect to the Sputnik site.
- If the content of the comment violates privacy, it publishes personal data to third parties without the consent of these parties or violates the confidentiality of the message.
- If the comment contains scenes of violence or violence and cruelty to the animals.
- If the comment contains information on how to commit suicide and incitement.
- If the comment is intended for commercial advertising, promotion of an inappropriate or unlawful policy statement or other online resources the content of which is mentioned above.
- If the content of the comment promotes third-party products or services without the knowledge of these parties.
- If the comment contains rudimentary language or indecent words or hints about derivations of these words.
- If the comment contains spam emails, mass mail services promote fast access schemes.
- If the comment encourages the use of drugs and other drugs, it contains information about their products and how to use them.
- If the comment contains links to viruses or malicious and malicious software.
- If the comment is part of a structured work involving large amounts of comments with one content.
- If the comment contains incomprehensible and inappropriate messages.
- If the comment violates the literature and the principles of the deal, thus showing any form of aggressive or degrading behavior.
- If the comment does not meet the basic rules of the English language, for example: written (colloquial) in block letters or without separating the sentences.
Site management has the right to forbid the user from accessing the site's site or deleting his account without notice if the user violates or violates the behavior of the above policy violation.
Users can process or activate their profiles by contacting moderators at firstname.lastname@example.org
The message must contain the following:
- Theme – Restore / Restart Account.
- User ID.
- Specify the reasons and explain the behavior that has led to a violation of the above rules, forcing the site's authority to prohibit the user.
If site administrators believe the account can be restored / restarted, it will do so.
If the user account is blocked again as a result of repeated violations of the above rules, the account will not be restarted or reopened.
To contact site moderators, send your message to email@example.com