At the grave of singer Eugene Ossin, a fire broke out at the Troykurov cemetery in Moscow. The reason for this was the candles left by the visitors. On this, on Monday, April 22, TASS reported in connection with the press service of the RBU ritual.
Also, the media reported that the fence was destroyed at the burial site of the singer.
"The fire was caused by the fault of unscrupulous visitors to the cemetery, who left lit candles, the neighboring graves were not damaged, there were no fences at the grave, they could not break it," the press service said.
Later on, visitors to the cemetery are responsible for the fire in the grave. Meanwhile, law enforcement officials do not see this as a vandalism.
Previously, we talked about how a man died at the grave of his parents in Kiev at the Baykov graveyard.
We also write that famous singer Sergei Zaharov is dying in Moscow, which is compared to Sinatra.
Subscribe to the country newsletter at Viber. Be the first to discover the most important and interesting news!