President of Ukraine Petar Poroshenko with decrees frees 12 of his freelance advisors, including the head of the National Agency for Higher Education Quality, former Minister of Education Sergey Kvit and former NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen. This is stated on the president's website.
On the evening of May 17, the respective decrees № 251/2019, 252/2019, 255/2019, 256/2019, 257/2019, 258/2019, to which Peter Poroshenko relieved Yuri Biryukov, Lesek, appeared on the website of the head of the Ukrainian state Balderovich, Maria Gaidar, Sergey Kunitsyn, Alexander Dombrovsky, Igor Grinov respectively.
In addition, decrees No 259/2019, 260/2019, 261/2019, 262/2019, 263/2019, 266/2019, the fifth president of Ukraine liberated Alexander Pashaver, Victor Corrol, Quit, Fogh Rasmussen, Alexander Korniuchchuk and Yuri Tkachchenko .
In short, for every freelance consultant:
- Yuri Sergeyevich Biryukov – the Ukrainian public figure, the founder of the Wing's Volunteer Fund, engaged in the logistics of the Ukrainian Army (March 2014), was appointed adviser to the President of Ukraine on August 13, 2014. On October 5, he was appointed as assistant – Minister of Defense of Ukraine for Supply of Armed Forces.
- Leszek Henrik Balcerowicz – Polish politician and economist. He was appointed adviser to the President of Ukraine (outside the state) and co-chair of the Group of Strategic Advisors to Support the Reforms of the Order of Poroshenko from Ukraine on April 22, 2016.
- Maria Egorovna Gaidar – formerly Russian, and now a Ukrainian state and political activist. From January to May 2016, he served as Deputy Head of Odessa Regional State Administration. Pursuant to Decree No 83/2017 of 28 March 2017, she was appointed counselor to the President of Ukraine as a freelance (April 5, 2017).
- Сергей Владимирович Куницын – Former President of the Government of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, former head of Sevastopol city administration, People's Deputy of Ukraine I (1990-1994), VII (2012-2014) and VIII (from 2014) meetings was appointed adviser to Poroshenko freelance under Decree 550/2014 of 25 June 2014
- Alexander Georgievich Dombrovsky from 2002 to 2005 he was the mayor of Vinnitsa, from 2005 to 2010 he was head of the Vinnitsa District State Administration, and then – a deputy from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine at the VII, VIII meetings. According to Decree No 781 of 13 October 2014, he was appointed counselor to the President of Ukraine as a freelance practitioner.
- Igor Alekseevich Grinov – Ukrainian politician, political consultant, People's Deputy of Ukraine from five meetings. In 2006, Grinov headed the election campaign of UDAR leader Vitali Klitschko in the election of the mayor of Kiev. On June 18, 2014, the President appointed I. Grinyva as his freelance advisor.
- Alexander I. Passover – Ukrainian economist, president of the Center for Economic Development. For a long time, he was engaged in studies of economic efficiency, privatization and demonopolization. Freelance Advisor Poroshenko Pashaver became Mar 17, 2015
- Victor Nikolaevich Korolev – Ukrainian politician and police officer, People's Deputy of Ukraine at four meetings. First rank of the general police in a pension. He was appointed Advisor to the freelance president on May 23, 2015.
- Sergei Mironovic Knight – Ukrainian literary critic, journalist, teacher and public figure, for the period 2007-2014, chairman of the "Kyiv-Mogilian Academy", 2014-2016 – Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine, Member of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine from the VIII convocation. April 29, 2016, was appointed Counselor to the Head of Freelance.
- Anders Fogg Rasmussen – Danish politician. In 2001-2009, he was the Head of the Danish Government from 2009 to 2014, NATO Secretary General. Poroshenko appointed Rasmussen as his freelance advisor on 30 May 2016
- Aleksandar Aleksandrovich Korneichuk – in 2016-2018 headed the district state administration in the Khmelnitsky District, and on May 19, 2018 Poroshenko was advised.
- Yuri Olegovich Tkachenko – Former Head of the Chernigov Regional State Administration (2014-2018), appointed on 27 November 2018 as an adviser to the freelance president.
Earlier, a freelance advisor to Ukraine's outgoing president, Peter Poroshenko, former chairman of his election headquarters, Oleg Medvedev, said the "majority of the deputies" of the head of the presidential administration would resign.
On the eve of the freelance Ukrainian president's counselor, Yuriy Biryukov wrote a letter of resignation. The relevant document from May 17th is published on its Facebook page. "I will remain in the trend, plus such a worthy company," he signed the published picture of his statement.
It is currently known that First Deputy Chief of the Presidential Administration Vitaly Kovalchuk resigned, as well Deputy Head AP Konstantin Eliseev,
Subscribe to Country on TwitterBe the first to discover the most important and interesting news!