Treyarch announced the release date of the next major update of the Call of Duty patch: Black Ops 4, as well as a massive review of what players can expect.
The update of version 1.12 is released on January 29 and will include lots of content for the three main gameplay modes – Multiplayer, Blackout and Zombies.
For multiplayer, perhaps the biggest and most anticipated news is about Play Play, which has not yet been released in Black Ops 4.
According to Treyarch, "fundamental changes" have been made in the ranked system ever since for the first time announced their plans for the league, as well as "very important updates" to the CWL rules, all of which will be explained next week.
The other news about the multiplayer is that the Blackjack Gun Game will return with the new KAP 45 full slot machine just added to the game.
As far as Blackout is concerned, the main news is that setup settings are made on Armor, Concussions and Cluster Grenades to reduce the performance of the items.
- Reducing damage to armor defects on board (levels 1-3)
- Level 3 bumper will no longer include extra protection against explosions and melee attacks
- Increased bumper repair level 3 requirements
- Decreased duration of the effect of the effect, the effect radius and the displacement of the disturbances of the grenades
- More options to upgrade attackers when they are struck by a grenade at a concussion
- Increased blast time for cluster grenades
- Minimize damage to explosions of mini-cluster grenades
There is also a brand-new limited-time mode that comes in a Blackout called "Ambush," which includes only sniper rifles, melee weapons, and racket-drives in a storm that never stops collapsing when it starts.
Arriving as part of the v1.12 update will also be full Camo Progression in Blackout as well as support for Mastery Camos in both Blackout and Zombies. Details will be announced when the update becomes active, but this progressive system will work differently than in a multiplayer.
The Classic and Loot weapons also come in zombies, including MP 40, Grav, Daemon 3XB, SWAT RFT and KAP 45, which will be available to all players via Mystery Boxes.
Also comes the new IX Gauntlet, the second Gauntles in zombies so far, which will add 30 rounds of new challenges for players to fight and compete against the clock.
Source – Reddit