Facebook has a tool very useful, so Midas time that you are committed to this social network; and it is that at a time when the mobile phone or the computer is used almost for everything, you need to keep in mind the amount of minutes, hours or minutes you are browsing through the networks to avoid surplus.
- Companies like Google and Instagram also have a similar
The tool "Your time to use" is spreading gradually to all Facebook users and is within the main menu the Facebook mobile app for Android and iOS,
- To access, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Facebook, click on the three horizontal strips located in the upper-right corner of the Android app screen and in the bottom-left corner of the iOS app.
2. Go to the penultimate option for "Settings and privacy."Photo: Screen shot
3. After pressing this submenu, the "small clock" icon will open the tool.Photo: Screen shot
4. This graph will open where you specify the usage of the application per day.Photo: Screen shot
5. It will also allow you to remind – according to your needs – to set a limit.Photo: Screen shot
on reminder from five minutes to 23 hours and 55 minutes, although if you want, you can undo your settings to use Facebook without limitations From the time.
Uno TV report:
If you have interesting photos or videos, share them with us at WhatsApp on Uno TV: 5562115131 or on our Twitter @UnoNoticias.
You may be interested in: