This is an article prepared for the World Economic Forum.
In 1999, Jack Ma co-founded what will become the world's giant trading giant Alibaba.
Twenty years later, he still has the spring behind him and a series of tips to convey to the young global businessmen gathered to hear it in Davos 2019. These are some of the best quotes from his conversation.
1. "Of course I was afraid and I had doubts [cuando empecé con Alibaba]But he believed that someone, if not us, would win. Tomorrow there are no experts, just yesterday.
2. In business, never worry about competition, never worry about pressure, if you worry about pressure, do not be a businessman … If you create value, there are opportunities, which means it's a great opportunity.
3. "Your first job is the most important, not necessarily a company that has a big name, but you have to find a good boss to teach you how to be a man, how to do things right and stay there." there for three years. "
4. "How can we teach children to be more creative and do things the machines can not do?" Machines have chips, but human beings have hearts … Education should move in that direction. "
5. What does Jack Ma keep awake at night? "Nothing, if I do not sleep well, the problem will be there if I sleep, I have a better chance of fighting him.
6. "To manage intelligent people, you have to use culture, the value system, they believe what they do if you just want to use rules, laws and documents to control, so control stupid people."
7. "When I hire people, I hire people who are smarter than I. People who can be my boss four or five years later love the positive people and never give up."
The second part of the conversation: