Tuesday , July 16 2019
Home / venezuela / She died as she ate a bitter yucca

She died as she ate a bitter yucca



May 17, 2019, 07:10
|
Updated May 17, 2019, 7:46 am

A two-year-old girl died of poisoning after eating a bitter yucca in Maturin, the state of Monagas.

The little girl eaten the product at noon and two hours later there was a stomach upset and vomiting.

She was transferred to Dr. Manuel Nunees Load Hospital, where doctors used gastric lavages but later died.

Paddy showed that they bought the yucca in the Los Blok municipal market in Maturin.

With information from Radio Fe y Alegría


Source link