BOSTON, July 14, 2019 / PRNewswire / – What are the prime deals for Prime Day for 2019? Save Bubble shared their discount list for the best MacBook, iPad, Apple Watch, iPhone and AirPods. Transaction links are listed below.
Best iPhone First Day Deals:
Best deals for the first time on iPad:
Best Apple Day First Day Deals:
Best First-Day MacBook Deals:
Best First Day AirPods Deals:
Some of the deals listed above can only be accessed for the first members. We recommend that you check Amazon Prime Day 2019 page keep up with the latest deals.
Best First Day Deals:
- Save up to 33% off for Kindle tablets and electronic readers – including discounts for the all-new Kindle, the best-selling Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Oasis
- Save up to $ 100 of Fire TV streaming devices – including immediate savings from Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Recast & Fire TV Stick
- Save up to 43% ringtone discount, alarms and security cameras
- Save up to $ 1002 for 4K, OLED and Smart TVs – including a drop in prices on the best-selling screens of Samsung, LG, TCL & Sony
- Save up to 54% off for laptops, MacBook, Chromebook, Surface Pro 2-in-1 and PCs – including lowering prices for the highest-rated HP, Acer, Dell, ASUS and Lenovo machines
- Save up to 60% off for Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Fire HD tablets
- Save up to 72% off on robots – including immediate saving of the best-selling Roomba, Shark ION & Neato robot vacuum cleaners
- Save up to 50% camera discount – including instantaneous savings from Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, Canon and DSLR cameras
- Save up to 55% off for Bose, Beats by Dre, Sennheiser & AirPods Headphones – including instantaneous savings on the Bose QC25 Noise Canceling Headphones
- Save up to 46% off for Instant Pot cookers – including immediate savings of the highest DUO60, 6 Qt & 8 Qt classes
- Save up to 77% off on Google Mobile, Samsung Galaxy, LG, OnePlus and Apple iPhone mobile phones – including lowering prices for Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10 and Google Pixel 3
- Save up to 42% off for Fitbit & Apple Watch Smartwatches – including instant savings on the latest smart watches Charge 3, Versa, Apple Watch Series 3 and Garmin
The 2019 premiere is expected to be the busiest shopping event ever for Amazon. Prime Day's sale last year was the world's biggest shopping event in the history of the Amazon at the time, with over 100 million sold. The two best-selling televisions last year were Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Fire Edition with 43-inch and 50-inch models together sell more than six times more TVs than previous year's TVs.
Amazon Prime 2019 Day begins at midnight (PT) Monday, July 15thand lasts up to 48 hours 11:59 pm On Tuesday, July 16.
Spas Babylon researchers are part of Apple's internet research in addition to the savings of various electronics, appliances, home and garden products. Press here to shop for the entire range of Amazon's First Day Deals.
Everything to keep the balloon: Keep Bubble Rounding the Latest Online Sales News. As Amazon Associate Save Bubble benefits from qualified purchases.
SOURCE Save Bubble