BOSTON, July 14, 2019 / PRNewswire / – Prime Day 2019 launches gaming deals. The Saver Trends industrial sales team has compared the best Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Playstation 4 deals for 2019. Their top photos are listed below.
Best deals for Sony PS4 Prime Day:
Top Deals for Xbox One Prime Day:
Best Deals for Nintendo Prime Day:
Prime Minister members enjoy access to the entire sale of the Premier's Day while non-members can still shop in selected deals. Visit The site of Prime 2019 for the full range of deals that are available now.
The best early deals with Amazon Prime Day:
- Save up to 33% off for Kindle tablets and electronic readers – including discounts for the all-new Kindle, the best-selling Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Oasis
- Save up to $ 100 of Fire TV streaming devices – including immediate savings from Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Recast & Fire TV Stick
- Save up to 43% ringtone discount, alarms and security cameras
- Save up to $ 1002 for 4K, OLED and Smart TVs – including a drop in prices on the best-selling screens of Samsung, LG, TCL & Sony
- Save up to 54% off for laptops, MacBook, Chromebook, Surface Pro 2-in-1 and PCs – including lowering prices for the highest-rated HP, Acer, Dell, ASUS and Lenovo machines
- Save up to 60% off for Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Fire HD tablets
- Save up to 72% off on robots – including immediate saving of the best-selling Roomba, Shark ION & Neato robot vacuum cleaners
- Save up to 50% camera discount – including instantaneous savings from Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, Canon and DSLR cameras
- Save up to 55% off for Bose, Beats by Dre, Sennheiser & AirPods Headphones – including instantaneous savings on the Bose QC25 Noise Canceling Headphones
- Save up to 46% off for Instant Pot cookers – including immediate savings of the highest DUO60, 6 Qt & 8 Qt classes
- Save up to 77% off on Google Mobile, Samsung Galaxy, LG, OnePlus and Apple iPhone mobile phones – including lowering prices for Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10 and Google Pixel 3
- Save up to 42% off for Fitbit & Apple Watch Smartwatches – including instant savings on the latest smart watches Charge 3, Versa, Apple Watch Series 3 and Garmin
Amazon has already been working with Prime Day for five years, with sales rising in size and scale every year. Amazon sales at Prime Day 2018 surpassed Cyber's previous Monday and Black Friday's online retailer sales when comparing 36-hour periods. One of the best-selling products in the past year was the Instant Pot 6 Qt 7-in-1 multifunctional stove – Prime members have bought over 300,000 units in the United States alone.
When did Prime Day 2019 start selling? This year, Prime Day starts at Midnight Pacific Time (3 am in the morning) on Monday, July 15th and lasts for 48 hours.
The Saver Trends online sales team compares the best deals on Nintendo, Xbox and PS4, available online at the time of the Amazon Prime Day sale.
Amazon's Prime Day Page now live with thousands of deals.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends explores and shares news about online sales. Because Amazon Associate Saver Trends benefits from qualified purchases.
SOURCE Saver Trends